This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Reflections Beach Bar & Restaurant – Aruba Hospitality at its Finest!

Post Thanks / Like

Reflections Beach Bar & Restaurant – Aruba Hospitality at its Finest!

I visited this place for the first time last week and it is truly a hidden gem. I was lucky to be invited to Aruba for a week to assist a friend who is waiting to get hip surgery. My friend has been going to Reflections for years and also knows the owner, George, who used to be the bartender at Casa Del Mar years ago. George knows of the struggles my friend is going through and he was kind enough to personally pick us up and bring us back to the resort when we were done. We spent the day there eating and drinking and the best part is my friend was able to get into the ocean, as the water is flat and calm. They rent out cabana beds with attached canopies for shade, and they also have lounge chairs with umbrellas for daily rentals. They have a full bar and menu along with a small dipping pool with an attached swim up bar. We ordered chicken Caesar wraps, chicken wings, salads and ice cream, all of which were very good. The drinks were well made. George is a very special person and I can’t tell you how happy his personal attention to my friend made her feel. It was the highlight of her vacation to be able to go in the ocean again!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Jorge/George is great! I have known him since he used to bartender at Amsterdam Manor in 2005-2006. We always enjoy a day at Reflexions and catching up with Jorge. Great place!
    ~Amy~® -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019 -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019 -- 39th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2019

0 0