This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Restaurant Anno 1877

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Restaurant Anno 1877

they are celebrating their 2nd anniversary.

have you dined there?

https://www.restaurantanno1877.com/menu
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the letting me know. I just made a reservation to dine there during our upcoming trip. It looks and sounds great.
    I will let you know how it is.
    Brian

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We are also going to try Anno 1877. We loved Chez Mathilde and were very sorry when it closed.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Been there several times! Great French restaurant and excellent Coq Au Vin! Will be there again this week!
    ~Amy~® - 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021 42nd trip to Aruba: Sept. 2021 - 43rd trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2021/2022

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    Been there several times! Great French restaurant and excellent Coq Au Vin! Will be there again this week!
    Amy, is Restaurant Anno 1877 an indoor or outdoor restaurant? From the photos I've seen, it appears to be indoors. I'm concerned because of the new restrictions imposed and we are a party of 5 with reservations there for next week. Let me know. Thanks.
    Brian
    Brian

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    Amy, is Restaurant Anno 1877 an indoor or outdoor restaurant? From the photos I've seen, it appears to be indoors. I'm concerned because of the new restrictions imposed and we are a party of 5 with reservations there for next week. Let me know. Thanks.
    Brian
    It is all indoors in a cunucu house that was built in 1877 (hence, the name. )
    ~Amy~® - 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021 42nd trip to Aruba: Sept. 2021 - 43rd trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2021/2022

0 0