This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant list is more difficult than usual

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We started our list yesterday. Mostly outdoor places, but a few indoor as well. On the list so far: Casa Nona, Chihuahua's, Casa Tua, BLT Steak and Hung Paradise. Kamini's and Local Store at least once a week each. Plus we want to try Lola, Chalet Suisse, Pepe Nacho and maybe Gianni's. The list will grow I'm sure. Most of the places we'll go won't require reservations.
    Been trying to get some feedback on BLT. Any thoughts, as I booked it the other day. I saw that they have pop overs and that was a=one of my reasons, of course the steak as well..LOL
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have been there only once and it was delish.
    Quote Originally Posted by joehick View Post
    Been trying to get some feedback on BLT. Any thoughts, as I booked it the other day. I saw that they have pop overs and that was a=one of my reasons, of course the steak as well..LOL
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joehick View Post
    Hi Joe,
    we are just back from Aruba this past Sunday. We ate at Flying Fishbone and it was excellent. They were very accommodating (as were all restaurants) with side by side tables to seat parties larger than 4 (we were 5).
    we didn’t eat at BLT but we did eat at Casa Nonna next door at the Ritz Carlton. I know it’s not steak but it is very good. Also, they had and entertainer throughout dinner which was awesome!
    Brian

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Leaving Saturday , wife booked all outdoor reservations for 645 because of the curfew. Flying Fishbone, Passions , Azzuro , Twist of Flavors, Waters Edge and maybe the one at the light house I don't remember the name. Cant wait to feel the heat leaving the plane to enter the airport !
    0 1