Tonight we ate dinner at Lobby, which is right across the street from the Hilton (and in front of Papillion). We hadn't heard much about it here or from other Aruba visitors but we wanted to try somewhere new. Our group of 8 adults (along with our baby grandson) arrived for a 6:30 reservation. We had a great table on the wide open outside deck on a delightful evening with a nice breeze.
We knew that this restaurant offered an "early bird" discount of 20% off the entire bill between 6-7pm. What a great deal (and its good every day).

We found out from our server Ana, that the restaurant has been open for about a year and actually will be celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a big bash next week (after we leave).

The menu has alot fo choices on it from raw seafood, to several sushi items with fish and meats dominating the entree choices.
They have an every night 3 course chef's dinner special for $44.95 that includes an appetizer, entree and dessert, no substitutions. My daughter ordered this and it was very good. This special is NOT subject to the 20% off early bird discount, but everything else was.

They have a nice cocktail menu along with a good selection of wines by bottle and the glass with an impressive wine wall inside the restaurant. This is a large classy place with an upstairs room that looks like it is used as a bar later at night or for private parties.

We tried several appetizers including the shrimp cocktail which was served with 4 medium sized shrimp and 3 different dipping sauces. We tried a sushi roll made without rice and consisted of rice paper, tuna, salmon and yellowtail along with bib lettuce, lemongrass and cream cheese. It was excellent. There was only 1 salad offered but no one had it.

For entrees we tried the bronzini with crispy skin which was excellent. 2 in our party had the tuna steak which was very good and a very generous portion. My daughter had the mahi mahi with the 3 course menu and loved it. Two of our party split a steak (I forget which one) that was done perfectly and was plenty to share. Side dishes are all ala carte and we tried several including the risotto, the french fries, the mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes. All were very good.

For dessert my daughter had the grilled pineapple with ice cream which was excellent and I ordered a cheese platter. It was delicious but could have been served with crostini or crackers instead of the same rolls that were served at the table when we sat down.

Overall, this was a very nice dining experience and we enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere very much.
You should definitely put it on your list of restaurants to check out when in Aruba.