This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Restaurants Near Hyatt

Post Thanks / Like

Restaurants Near Hyatt

I have a friend going to our happy place next month and staying at the Hyatt. Can you more-seasoned visitors help me with restaurant recommendations around that area?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Plenty of spots within walking distance; Daniels, Casa Tua, Tango, Salt and Pepper etc. Really hard to go wrong.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.aruba.com/us/things-to-do/dining
    there are tons of places up in the palm beach area.

click the link and click on the red markers in the palm beach area.

and... https://www.aruba.com/us/things-to-do/dining#openFilter

one of my favorite places is at the Ritz..........Casa Nona (delicious Italian food)

Bavaria is excellent too!!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-17-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a perfect example of why this forum is so great. I automatically came here to ask you all rather than Trip Advisor or even the "Things to Do" section of this very website!
    Hey, Peg and Andrea, knew you both were going down this Fall, but just realized you'll be arriving in Aruba for Turkey Day within one day of each other. Will you be noshing on turkey legs together? I wanna go too. :-(

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    This is a perfect example of why this forum is so great. I automatically came here to ask you all rather than Trip Advisor or even the "Things to Do" section of this very website!
    Hey, Peg and Andrea, knew you both were going down this Fall, but just realized you'll be arriving in Aruba for Turkey Day within one day of each other. Will you be noshing on turkey legs together? I wanna go too. :-(
    Not to late to make a reservation!!!! Yes, we’ll be in Aruba for Thanksgiving as will Andrea and Paul and DiviFan and her husband. Hopefully, we’ll all catch up at one point!

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    as peg says...not too late to make the reservation!

traceyd is also going to be on island as is dividivi fan!

we may not be noshing on turkey, but we will be noshing hopefully at the chophouse.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t forget Bohemian! Delicious. It’s “outside” so keep that in mind.

0 1