This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott's Brats

Post Thanks / Like

Scott's Brats

I haven't heard much about Scott's Brats lately. Does anyone know if they still do the Italian beef sandwiches and what days?

Post Thanks / Like
    We were there 2nd week in February for brats. Did not notice the Italian beef sandwiches or saw them making any. The food was good and they had a license plate we ordered online. The plates are a great Aruba souvenir. That being said. We have been going there 9 years. We eat and order bloody's and we go back again for breakfast. Its just not the same without Scott and Leslie.We can never strike up a conversation with the new owners. We mention how we been coming here for years and like the food and drinks. No real response. Great location and we like the make your own bloody concept. But it seems like an eat and scoot place to us. If we don't need a plate next time we wont be back. Just not the same old place.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, but a friend asked if I'd heard anything recently. We don't go near as much since Scott and Leslie left, but I've held conversations with the new staff, they're Dutch and not as chatty as us Yanks. I've got more Aruba license plates than anyone should so there's no need for that. I wonder if the place might be for sale? I wouldn't want to work there, but it'd be a good investment with the right management.

Post Thanks / Like
    They just bought the place so I am pretty sure they are not selling it. The place is still a goldmine. When I walked by a couple weeks ago it was packed beyond belief.

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything has a price Jay I had heard there might have been a land dispute between several parties. I heard, it's not gospel, I have no idea if it was true or not, so don't everyone start going crazy with the rumors , but if so maybe that's all set now?? But I'm really trying to find out if they still do the sandwiches. Maybe a certain day? I really like those sandwiches, Leslie used to make the beef and I have the recipe, but I ain't making them on vacation.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leslie's turkey sandwiches pre thanksgiving were the best!!
    There were folks that planned their stay around that turkey sandwich.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    We were there 2nd week in February for brats. Did not notice the Italian beef sandwiches or saw them making any. The food was good and they had a license plate we ordered online. The plates are a great Aruba souvenir. That being said. We have been going there 9 years. We eat and order bloody's and we go back again for breakfast. Its just not the same without Scott and Leslie.We can never strike up a conversation with the new owners. We mention how we been coming here for years and like the food and drinks. No real response. Great location and we like the make your own bloody concept. But it seems like an eat and scoot place to us. If we don't need a plate next time we wont be back. Just not the same old place.
    Sean and Susan
    I feel the same. It is not anywhere close to when Scott and Leslie owned it. So sad. We did enjoy the Greek Restaurant for breakfast and lunch.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all. This is Scott & Leslie. We still own half of the business and we have 2 ongoing lawsuits against the people there now. Partnerships do not work here. Both of our partners (Aruban) from Legends and Scotts screwed us over. We will not go to Scotts Brats. The wheels of justice move very very slowly here. We might be back there in the future. You never know. Thanks for all the positive comments, we certainly appreciate it. We miss all of you too. We may end up somewhere else. If we do we will let you all know. Thanks again.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub
    6 3

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for bringing us up to date.

wishing you folks well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the update. We are all thinking of both of you and hope things work out and we will see you again.
    0 0