This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott's Brats

Divi Village, Druif Beach, Bunker Bar, Pelican Bar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sorry to hear it. Wishing you both well!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    Hello all. This is Scott & Leslie. We still own half of the business and we have 2 ongoing lawsuits against the people there now. Partnerships do not work here. Both of our partners (Aruban) from Legends and Scotts screwed us over. We will not go to Scotts Brats. The wheels of justice move very very slowly here. We might be back there in the future. You never know. Thanks for all the positive comments, we certainly appreciate it. We miss all of you too. We may end up somewhere else. If we do we will let you all know. Thanks again.
    Leslie and Scott, nice to hear from you guys, sorry about all of the troubles you're having. I guess they don't do the Italian Beef sandwiches anymore?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all. This is Scott & Leslie. We still own half of the business and we have 2 ongoing lawsuits against the people there now. Partnerships do not work here. Both of our partners (Aruban) from Legends and Scotts screwed us over. We will not go to Scotts Brats. The wheels of justice move very very slowly here. We might be back there in the future. You never know. Thanks for all the positive comments, we certainly appreciate it. We miss all of you too. We may end up somewhere else. If we do we will let you all know. Thanks again.
    So sorry to hear this news. Tom and I always felt you both worked so hard to build a reputation and a quality spot it just doesn’t seem fair. I hope we hear good news from you soon!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear this Leslie. We were hoping to see you guys back at Scott’s this year to bring it back to what it used to be. We will miss Legends also. You guys have the right stuff - just bad luck with partners I guess. Sending best wishes for things to turn out in your favor. Hope to see you in May.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    So very unfortunate on all accounts...

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a couple of Italian beef sandwiches a couple weeks ago on a Friday. The beef sandwiches are on the everyday menu. But I have to say, the quality of the meat is not what it used to be!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ciboney! I'm sure you still have to get there early for them.

0 0

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW - I'm so sorry to hear this. Karma to those who screwed you. Wishing you well.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately the court process is very costly and slow, which equates to the
    longer proceedings are drawn out, the more money is needed, that could be a
    deal breaker, even if you're case is in your favor?

One other thought, My own personal opinion, It's extremely difficult for an
    American going against an Aruban, in the legal process.
    Too many connections among each other.

As visitors that's a side many have no clue about, but it's reality.
    Last edited by ricky59; 03-19-2019 at 09:15 AM.
    0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning Scott & Leslie,

I feel terrible that your Aruba dream has turned out this way. All the preparation and research in the world cannot protect you against potential partners who turn out to be cheats and liars.

Hopefully you will find another venture and continue your tropical dream; perhaps in Aruba or somewhere else.

All the very best.

Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada
    0 0