This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving on the Happy Island

Post Thanks / Like

Thanksgiving on the Happy Island

So where are you lucky folks who will be spending Turkey Day in Aruba having dinner?
    Peg, are you and Tom dining at The Chophouse? I was looking at their menu last night and it sounds delicious!!

0 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    No plans since neither one of us eats turkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    So where are you lucky folks who will be spending Turkey Day in Aruba having dinner?
    Peg, are you and Tom dining at The Chophouse? I was looking at their menu last night and it sounds delicious!!

Yes. We’ll be at the Chophouse. It’s the only reservation I’ve made. I like that they’ll have their regular menu as we weren’t interested in a buffet. Originally I planned on Casa Nonna but they’re doing a buffet. The price is $94 per person! We’ll go there later when we can order off the regular menu. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hung Paradise

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We will probably have appetizers on Pelican Pier for our Thanksgiving dinner. We are doing a traditional family meal this weekend at home before we leave

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    now I'm back to the puter and my glasses
    Hung Paradise is our first night tradition.
    I mentioned to Paul about mixing it up a bit and trying someplace else (that would have had turkey dinner)
    He looked at me like I told him that I was pregnant (picture HORROR)
    So, it is Hung Paradise for soup and loempia and maybe a chicken or beef dish to share.
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    now I'm back to the puter and my glasses
    Hung Paradise is our first night tradition.
    I mentioned to Paul about mixing it up a bit and trying someplace else (that would have had turkey dinner)
    He looked at me like I told him that I was pregnant (picture HORROR)
    So, it is Hung Paradise for soup and loempia and maybe a chicken or beef dish to share.

That was so funnY!!!! why break tratidion I say. we will have our turkey dinner our first night at divi ai, it tastes so good after a very long day, then off to bed with a full tummy of food and balashi's.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, $94.00 a person for buffett plus drinks, tax and tips.....that's some meal!
    Gobble, Gobble!
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it will be a sunset on the beach and a regular dinner we can have a turkey dinner anytime but only in Aruba once a year so have to get to all the restaurants on the list
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Yes. We’ll be at the Chophouse. It’s the only reservation I’ve made. I like that they’ll have their regular menu as we weren’t interested in a buffet. Originally I planned on Casa Nonna but they’re doing a buffet. The price is $94 per person! We’ll go there later when we can order off the regular menu. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!
    Peg, do you know what's on that buffet? I just can't imagine 94 bucks for a buffet at a place where the table service is part of the experience. Does it include drinks?

0 0