This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's on your list that you haven't made it to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by almaringola View Post
    Omakase Sushi Bar.. I am a sushi addict and I'v been dying to go but my wife is not .If I get back in the winter I may have to walk over for lunch while she reads a book or something .
    I’m not sure what is open at Manchebo right now. I thought I read the Chophouse was closed but you could order items from their menu at Ike’s. Since Omakase is nestled inside of the Chophouse, I wonder if it’s open, or quite possibly you could order from the sushi menu at Ike’s. It may be worth it to call and ask.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by almaringola View Post
    Omakase Sushi Bar.. I am a sushi addict and I'v been dying to go but my wife is not .If I get back in the winter I may have to walk over for lunch while she reads a book or something .
    I've seen some reviews that Bugaloe has a good sushi selection now too.
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since I'm really thinking about food today as I'm nearing my trip, I thought I'd bump this post.

-Saco di Filipe is one I'd like to try. They're in San Nicolas, but are only open in the evenings (from about 6:30). The one time I tried, I didn't know and got there way too early.
    -Fish House
    -Ricardo's
    -Diana's
    Last edited by B Likes To Travel; 11-17-2020 at 09:54 AM.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    We want to try Fish House too!!
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Since I'm really thinking about food today as I'm nearing my trip, I thought I'd bump this post.

-Saco di Filipe is one I've like to try. They're in San Nicolas, but are only open in the evenings (from about 6:30). The one time I tried, I didn't know and got there way too early.
    -Fish House
    -Ricardo's
    -Diana's
    We wanted to try Saco di Filipe too this trip, but we did not get there. Next time though! We DID try Diana's and it was great! Highly recommend it! They were also decorating for Halloween the day we were there. That was fun to see!

I also keep meaning to say: I LOVE your countdown ticker!! I need to make mine that for our next trip! Hahaha!!
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a hard time unplanting myself from the beach in the morning, I think that's how I keep forgetting to try Diana's.

It's not too early to set your ticker!
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    We wanted to try Saco di Filipe too this trip, but we did not get there. Next time though! We DID try Diana's and it was great! Highly recommend it! They were also decorating for Halloween the day we were there. That was fun to see!

I also keep meaning to say: I LOVE your countdown ticker!! I need to make mine that for our next trip! Hahaha!!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    It's not too early to set your ticker!
    Good point!! I just may go set up a new one now!

Changed! Thanks for letting me steal the idea from you, B!!
    Last edited by phrogg108; 11-11-2020 at 02:09 PM.
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Andrea! Now mine is not the most distant ticker! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    Good point!! I just may go set up a new one now!

Changed! Thanks for letting me steal the idea from you, B!!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Peg, only Ike's is open for seating since it's outside, but you can order from all three menus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I’m not sure what is open at Manchebo right now. I thought I read the Chophouse was closed but you could order items from their menu at Ike’s. Since Omakase is nestled inside of the Chophouse, I wonder if it’s open, or quite possibly you could order from the sushi menu at Ike’s. It may be worth it to call and ask.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Peg, only Ike's is open for seating since it's outside, but you can order from all three menus.
    That’s nice! I like the menus at both Ike’s and the Chophouse. As Thanksgiving gets closer, I’m really feeling missing Aruba. We would have been at the Manchebo. I’ll need to get my fix from those who are there over the holiday!

0 0