This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's on your list that you haven't made it to?

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will likely make the inquiry, since I LOVE the Chophouse and I would love to visit this trip. Recent reviews seem to indicate that the actual restaurant has opened for indoor seating. I'll report back when I find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    That’s nice! I like the menus at both Ike’s and the Chophouse. As Thanksgiving gets closer, I’m really feeling missing Aruba. We would have been at the Manchebo. I’ll need to get my fix from those who are there over the holiday!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    I will likely make the inquiry, since I LOVE the Chophouse and I would love to visit this trip. Recent reviews seem to indicate that the actual restaurant has opened for indoor seating. I'll report back when I find out.

We
    like the indoor seating at the Chophouse. After being out in the sun all day it’s nice to sit in the ac with linen tablecloths and have a lovely meal. It’s probably one of the most relaxing restaurants we’ve been to in Aruba.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't agree more, Peg! Chophouse is my favorite restaurant. And, of course, there is the wonderful Harold, who made my dinners there last year even more memorable with his kindness and professionalism. Love that guy...he's been continuing to do his tableside banana fosters at Ike's!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    We
    like the indoor seating at the Chophouse. After being out in the sun all day it’s nice to sit in the ac with linen tablecloths and have a lovely meal. It’s probably one of the most relaxing restaurants we’ve been to in Aruba.
    0 1