This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Band/DJ /hair/etc recommendations Summer 2020

Post Thanks / Like

Band/DJ /hair/etc recommendations Summer 2020

Hi, my daughter is getting married in aruba in Aug of 2020 and we are also looking for hairstylists; band or DJ etc.
    I cannot find any information on here or anywhere! Would you be so kind as to give us your experiences!
    Thank you!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who does your daughter's wedding planner recommend?
    I recommend DJ. TINO!!
    He is the BEST IMO.

Please tell him Andrea from aruba.com says Hi and we miss him.

His contact info on thumbnail

Band/DJ /hair/etc recommendations Summer 2020-screen-shot-2019-10-08-2-31-58-pm-jpg

I am also giving you your own thread and pulling it out of this old existing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cp070600 View Post
    Hi, my daughter is getting married in aruba in Aug of 2020 and we are also looking for hairstylists; band or DJ etc.
    I cannot find any information on here or anywhere! Would you be so kind as to give us your experiences!
    Thank you!
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of information on our "Parent page". www.aruba.com. Here is the link directly to wedding planning https://aruba.bynder.com/m/79ff0ad74...g-Brochure.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by cp070600 View Post
    Thank you!
    0 0