This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Destination Weddings and Honeymoons featuring our wedding

Post Thanks / Like

Destination Weddings and Honeymoons featuring our wedding

Our wedding will be feature in the next two issues of Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. The current issue (September/October) is using our picture as the first page of a 10 page spread featuring wedding locations in Caribbean. The second issue (November/December) will have our full wedding in the "I Do, I Do" section. The current issue is available at news stands right now.

I just wanted to thank our wonderful and simply amazing photographer, Kenny Kim for all these shots. If you would like to contact him, please visit his website at http://blog.kennykim.com and mentioned that you saw his work here. If you want to see our wedding photos, they are available in my signature.

http://www.kennykimblog.com/Destinat...Wedding-01.jpg

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations - on a great wedding, finding great photographer and being featured in a magazine - what a dream wedding in every sense - one, you'll never forget!

You completely inspired me and I'm hoping to get Kenny for my wedding too! Thank you for sharing all of that with us!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats awesome!! I love that magazine, its helped me during our wedding planning! I'll check it out when it comes out!! CONGRATS!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    what hotel was your wedding at? the pictures are absolutely beautiful!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    we had our wedding at the radisson! this picture was taken at the california lighthouse.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is WOOOW! simply gorgeous, simple, classy....hats off to photographer and best wishes to the bride and groom. How nice that such a special event can be shared.
    0 0