This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Videography Recommendations

Post Thanks / Like

Videography Recommendations

Anyone have any recommendations for a videographer? Hopefully someone with a website and some online samples posted so I can review some of the work before contacting them. We're looking to have a couple hours of the reception covered. I'm not worried about the ceremony or sunset, but want to capture the first dance, toasts and beginning of the party. Thanks!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

Videography

Hi Christene,
    My advice to you is to get in contact with your wedding planner about videography.
    I am not sure any of them have a website. I hope you are still in time for one. You shoud contact planner to assure your video coverage. Ask your photographer who she recommends.... If were you I would book soon because their are only 3 of them on island and it would be sad for your special day not to be covered.
    I am amazed with all your ahead planning that you waited so long.
    Well good luck...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Angela. We actually crossed videography off the list early on. Now that we have a better feel where the budget is going to end up were thinking it might be nice to have. Definitely not something we have our hearts set on but I figured it was worth asking. I did start with my planner but think I have been waiting over a week now so I figured I'd give the forum a try before bugging her again. Worst case well buy one of those new HD camcorders and have my dad give it a try - he'd have fun with it. I'm sure the must important moments will be captured by a few guests anyway (and probably uploaded to facebook before the reception is even done!). Anyway, thanks again!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    You will always (as long as you don't get Alzheimers) have your memories of your once-in-a-life time day. Although I'm sure you can tell a good story, I'm sure your children, and their children and so on would enjoy seeing their parent's wedding day.

To have your father shoot the wedding with a handicam straight into the sun, I can guarantee nothing more than a silhouette.
    0 0