This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First trip to Aruba

Post Thanks / Like
    Try Redweek.com for a timeshare in Palm Beach. Palm Beach is a little more of a party atmosphere (and has great beach and pier bars). It might be more economical to try and rent a separate night at the Renaissance for access to the island than paying the non-guest fee, plus you'd get to spend a night downtown. My thoughts on the island is it's okay if it's free to get to, but I wouldn't pay anything extra to visit. If you stay in Palm Beach, I recommend Moomba for a good time and live music.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. You will get lots of great answers here. Have a great time!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!

I recommend just getting there and figuring it out! That's where a lot of the fun is! You don't have to worry about venturing out away from hotels like other places. Grab a taxi, head to Moomba beach bar or to a snorkel cruise or excursion and just have fun!

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0