This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hi, I'm back and looking forward to my return to Aruba in 3 weeks

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm back and looking forward to my return to Aruba in 3 weeks

Hi all,
    Its been awhile since I've been here and in Aruba (20 months since last visit due to Covid 19). We are returning to the Marriott Aruba Surf Club in 3 weeks and have been very encouraged by the reported Aruba health conditions and the safety precautions on the Island and getting into and out of Aruba.
    I am glad I remembered to check back here to find out the latest about Aruba businesses, restaurants and the state of the Island.
    Hope all of you are doing well and are safe and healthy. I will report on our trip when we arrive on 3/28, 3 weeks from today.

Regards all,

Brian in NJ

PS, I have to remember how to embed my countdown clock in my signature line here.
    Brian

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Brian

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great trip! We go to the Surf Club every year, too, and went in the fall. It was heaven! It was like we had the place to ourselves most days. One afternoon it was literally just my husband and I in the pool. I expect it will be busier for our upcoming trip, but keeping fingers crossed it's still on the quieter side.