This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Residental property for sale -- Apts or Condo.... Not interested in house

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased a one bedroom at Azure June 2020 and just listed it in the rental,program in May. Very surprised at how well it’s renting out. People seem to be booking only 2-3 months in advance and some not even that far in advance. A big plus in covering HOA Fees and utilities.

https://www.bluearuba.com/rentals/a-...do-eagle-beach
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    If I was to buy a condo in Aruba, does anyone know of a good honest, dependable, reliable management company?
    Friends told me that there have been several issues with Septic on the island, specifically down near Divi Village and Lings market?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewnz04 View Post
    Hi
    If I was to buy a condo in Aruba, does anyone know of a good honest, dependable, reliable management company?
    Friends told me that there have been several issues with Septic on the island, specifically down near Divi Village and Lings market?

Prestige manages our unit. They are not cheap, but they are worth it. They manage our rentals(advertise, greet clients, check them out and are available for any issues), pay our bills-including all taxes, get service people in as needed, etc. They pretty much do everything we need. I know someone else that uses Aruba Home Minders and they are happy with them.

0 0