This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aruba bound 2/13 to 2/27 -Yea!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Aruba bound 2/13 to 2/27 -Yea!

We got our green check mark tonight! We used Vault Health $119 and we recommend it. Finally feel like we are going. We leave early Saturday and meeting Tropic for our rental car. Then off to ABC. We will give trip reports to pay back all those forum members who continue to give us tips to make this possible.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 3

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    ENJOY and safe and fun travels.
    We await your reports!

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    We got our green check mark tonight! We used Vault Health $119 and we recommend it. Finally feel like we are going. We leave early Saturday and meeting Tropic for our rental car. Then off to ABC. We will give trip reports to pay back all those forum members who continue to give us tips to make this possible.
    Sean and Susan

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe travels and don’t forget to post!

0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy for you guys! We are supposed to be there right now, so we're a little bummed. We'll have to live vicariously through you and Susan.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Bon voyage, Susan & Sean!! Looking forward to reading your adventures in paradise!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a safe trip! Maybe we can meet up this year!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hatteras, so sad you wont be there. You guys were so gracious to have us as a guest. Fun having cocktails with you Stu and Robin. We hope to have drinks again with Stu and Robin. Cool people too.We didnt want to jinx our trip, so we kept it under wraps. We know ABC uses different colored wristbands now to show who is safe. White bands mean your in quarantine.We hope we can visit our 2nd favorite resort- Manchebo, when we are there.
    Sean and Susan
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, keep us posted!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We leave the house tomorrow at 4:15 am out of Newark. Getting real excited now. Printed out the ED paperwork and what not. The rod and real and our papsons just fit in the bag. I can't say enough about the Vault testing. 5 star service all the way. Even ABC requires a pre check in to verify you have your needed documents. The Black Pear, Aruba Bob and fishing are the only plans other than relaxation in the sun. Its so cold here in North Jersey. We have to walk thru 2 foot snow tunnels to get to the street. We decided to bring less clothes and more money this time. So no fashion statement for us. If it looks like we are wearing the same bathing suit each day, we are. I will keep in touch with this forum. We have a bet between us oh who says " its so hot" or " this sands burns my feet". We usually have a bloody mary on the plane ride, but we have been told, no booze on United. So we are getting ready for sunny Paradise.
    Sean and Susan
    Last edited by crimms; 02-12-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    We're using VAULT for our trip as well for March. I pre-ordered the kits and they came the next day.. I am a bit concerned about getting the results back though if we mail them the tests on the Wed before our Saturday flight.. Did you or anyone else using VAULT have an issue getting the results back in time to add it to the EDI card ?

Thanks in advance and have a great time !!

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Sean and Susan
    0 0