This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aruba bound 2/13 to 2/27 -Yea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great time. Look forward to the updates.
    Trip 32 begins on June 5.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that the kits are brought to UPS for immediate shipping.
    I think they have to be by UPS store by a certain time in order for it all to work.
    Also too write on the outer box INTERNATIONAL or ARUBA.
    Vacation Vault should have a label too that goes on the outer box showing that you are traveling internationally.

I have heard of NO ONE being disappointed on the timing of its arrival back to where the test is processed.

Quote Originally Posted by FranMike View Post
    We're using VAULT for our trip as well for March. I pre-ordered the kits and they came the next day.. I am a bit concerned about getting the results back though if we mail them the tests on the Wed before our Saturday flight.. Did you or anyone else using VAULT have an issue getting the results back in time to add it to the EDI card ?

Thanks in advance and have a great time !!
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    We leave the house tomorrow at 4:15 am out of Newark. Getting real excited now. Printed out the ED paperwork and what not. The rod and real and our papsons just fit in the bag. I can't say enough about the Vault testing. 5 star service all the way. Even ABC requires a pre check in to verify you have your needed documents. The Black Pear, Aruba Bob and fishing are the only plans other than relaxation in the sun. Its so cold here in North Jersey. We have to walk thru 2 foot snow tunnels to get to the street. We decided to bring less clothes and more money this time. So no fashion statement for us. If it looks like we are wearing the same bathing suit each day, we are. I will keep in touch with this forum. We have a bet between us oh who says " its so hot" or " this sands burns my feet". We usually have a bloody mary on the plane ride, but we have been told, no booze on United. So we are getting ready for sunnt Paradise.
    Sean and Susan
    I'm really excited for you both! Have a great and safe trip...
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FranMike View Post
    We're using VAULT for our trip as well for March. I pre-ordered the kits and they came the next day.. I am a bit concerned about getting the results back though if we mail them the tests on the Wed before our Saturday flight.. Did you or anyone else using VAULT have an issue getting the results back in time to add it to the EDI card ?

Thanks in advance and have a great time !!
    No issue with Vault I took the test twice and both times quick turnaround. When you first ordered the test there was a check mark for travel or other purpose. The travel test kit comes with color code for expedited service usually pink circle or square. If you take the test on Wednesday try to do it early am and drop off on prepaid UPS package in am as well between 9am to 10am. Next day Thursday afternoon Vault will confirm the lab received package and late Thursday 7-9pm or Friday morning they will confirm test results. When you are on zoom meeting they ask for the UPS pre label so that they can email that they received once you send it to UPS store.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    enjoy!! leaving on Thursday out of Philadelphia hopefully testing goes smoothly on Monday! Any fishing recommendations?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ace, is correct. Have your drivers licence ready and make sure your zoom is working.they are so friendly and helpful. I would check with my local UPS about their daily pickup time. Ours was 5:30 pm and we got our results thursday eve. They will let you multiple people do the zoom call with same nurse. You just have to register the other kits separately. Dont stress it is easier than you think. No eating or drinking anything for 30 minutes prior. Make sure your color printer is ready to go.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    TMARSH, We brought our own gear. We will do night fishing off beach and day fishing in the Spanish lagoon. We are sure our off shore fishing will happen with Covid. But we will try our best.
    19 degrees tonight here. Can't believe we will be having lunch in Aruba tomorrow. We will hit duty free in Newark 5h8s morn8ng so cocktails will flow tomorrow.
    San abd Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy.. looking forward to your review
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great time!! I look forward to your trip report!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    We leave the house tomorrow at 4:15 am out of Newark. Getting real excited now. Printed out the ED paperwork and what not. The rod and real and our papsons just fit in the bag. I can't say enough about the Vault testing. 5 star service all the way. Even ABC requires a pre check in to verify you have your needed documents. The Black Pear, Aruba Bob and fishing are the only plans other than relaxation in the sun. Its so cold here in North Jersey. We have to walk thru 2 foot snow tunnels to get to the street. We decided to bring less clothes and more money this time. So no fashion statement for us. If it looks like we are wearing the same bathing suit each day, we are. I will keep in touch with this forum. We have a bet between us oh who says " its so hot" or " this sands burns my feet". We usually have a bloody mary on the plane ride, but we have been told, no booze on United. So we are getting ready for sunny Paradise.
    Sean and Susan
    We have a pact with the group of friends we travel with that there is to be no judgement for recycled outfits during the trip. We go for 7-10 days, an try to do carry on only. It’s really the accessories that are killer (Yeti cups, dry bag for phones, soft sided cooler for the beach, and the shoes, it’s always the shoes!
    ~Debbie
    0 1