This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Bri's Trip Report 11/25 - 12/1

Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures are so nice; makes me feel like I am there (in spirit at least)
    So tempting to call off from work (covid like..lol 2 weeks off)
    Prices are so good too.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Bri it was wonderful meeting you last night. Pam and I were in awe of you being such a lovely, young single woman traveling the world alone. Enjoy your last day and have a safe flight home!

1 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    exactly!!
    I really admire her.

Safe travels Bri and thanks so much for being such an inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Bri it was wonderful meeting you last night. Pam and I were in awe of you being such a lovely, young single woman traveling the world alone. Enjoy your last day and have a safe flight home!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    1 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Walt & Pam, Andrea & Paul, Tracey & Jon for a fun evening. It was fun meeting everyone, chatting, and laughing! I hope you all have a wonderful time the remainder of your trips. Happy Anniversary to Tracey & Jon!

1 2

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sitting on the balcony having a light breakfast. I’m going to squeeze in a few hours of beach time before checking out. West Deck will be the last stop before dropping off the car. I have a late flight (almost 5 pm) so there’s more time to savor the island before heading back to the dark northeast.

Yesterday for lunch, I stopped at Kamini’s Kitchen and it was very good. Curry goat roti. I had a late dinner at Daniel’s last night and that was also good. Pretty quiet there and not too busy in the area. There was a singer out and that drew in a few people. He was pretty good.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Sitting on the balcony having a light breakfast. I’m going to squeeze in a few hours of beach time before checking out. West Deck will be the last stop before dropping off the car. I have a late flight (almost 5 pm) so there’s more time to savor the island before heading back to the dark northeast.

Yesterday for lunch, I stopped at Kamini’s Kitchen and it was very good. Curry goat roti. I had a late dinner at Daniel’s last night and that was also good. Pretty quiet there and not too busy in the area. There was a singer out and that drew in a few people. He was pretty good.
    Checking out! No!!! Don't come back! Stay in paradise...Safe Trip Home...
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe travels Bri. Thanks for sharing your vacation and especially your photos!!

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Bri, I am so happy we got to meet you and would love to hear more about your travels. Have a safe flight today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bri, enjoy your final day. It's been wonderful reading your trip reports and looking at your pictures. Where in the northeast do you live? I'm in southwestern CT.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Have one more Balashi for me before you head back!! Such a great trip report!!! Glad you had an amazing time!!
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

1 0