This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bri's Trip Report 11/25 - 12/1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE Superfoods! I picked up a few slices of cake (pics later) from their awesome bakery. I also snagged some things to take home: coffee, gouda, STROOPWAFELS, Chocolate candy bars (I don’t even like candy), more Balashi cans to bring home. I got a few bottles of the mango balashi to try - I almost forgot about it. I’m sure I’ll love it.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the selections at SUPERFOOD but the parking lot scares the bejeebes out of us

We ran over there today dodging raindrops and the first item on the list is the chocolate pound cake.

Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    I LOVE Superfoods! I picked up a few slices of cake (pics later) from their awesome bakery. I also snagged some things to take home: coffee, gouda, STROOPWAFELS, Chocolate candy bars (I don’t even like candy), more Balashi cans to bring home. I got a few bottles of the mango balashi to try - I almost forgot about it. I’m sure I’ll love it.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    How the heck did I miss the Chocolate Pound Cake?!?

I got a slice of strawberry and vanilla sponge cake and a black forrest something cake. They’re beautiful.

The slanted parking spaces really throw me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I love the selections at SUPERFOOD but the parking lot scares the bejeebes out of us

We ran over there today dodging raindrops and the first item on the list is the chocolate pound cake.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinner was at Bohemian and it was fantastic! I had a garlic shrimp tapa and the Duck Breast for my entree. Highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bri's Trip Report 11/25 - 12/1-067ff914-0973-41c7-bc21-9f03093d793e-jpg   Bri's Trip Report 11/25 - 12/1-f0f53d4a-088d-4df4-a6b8-52347dc3de46-jpg  
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The restaurants in the high rise area seem to be busier. When I left Bohemian, they were full. Gianni’s across the street was also full. The street vendors are really struggling though
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    While it looks good I am not sure my 220lb body would be full- looks really small.

Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Dinner was at Bohemian and it was fantastic! I had a garlic shrimp tapa and the Duck Breast for my entree. Highly recommend.
    June 8th - can't get here quick enough!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    The tapa was small (as expected), but the entree was a suitable portion. Maybe the pic just makes it look smaller.

QUOTE=Aruba4ever;368558]While it looks good I am not sure my 220lb body would be full- looks really small.[/QUOTE]
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Superfood bakery... making my mouth water.
    cakes, breads, pastry. and so much more..
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! Even the bread variety is so amazing. I bought a loaf that has sunflower seeds and its amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Superfood bakery... making my mouth water.
    cakes, breads, pastry. and so much more..

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin,

I don’t know how you ever leave this place. Oceania is DEVINE!

0 1