This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dan & Bobbie are finally in Aruba!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can feel how ecstatic you are upon arriving in Aruba, but don't let your guards down knowing that COVID is anywhere. Practice safety protocols like social distancing, regularly wash your hands and don't forget to wear your mask.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnette Bartol View Post
    I can feel how ecstatic you are upon arriving in Aruba, but don't let your guards down knowing that COVID is anywhere. Practice safety protocols like social distancing, regularly wash your hands and don't forget to wear your mask.
    We were very safe on our trip.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we are back home now. I could have written more often, but in reading my posts, they all sounded the same. We went to the beach every day. I have the best tan that I have ever had. We ate one more time at Smokey Joe's and one time at Chalet Suisse. Chalet is such an elegant place. We had our covid test at the Surf Club at 7 in the morning on Thurs. There were about a dozen people ahead of us in line. When we came out, there were probably 50. We were glad for the early appt. We spent our last night at the Courtyard Hotel. It was very nice. We spent the day at the pool. It was very enjoyable. We were advised to get to the airport (by the hotel) 4 hours early. We figured it had to do with being a Saturday and the extra time involved in checking everyones test results. It was not necessary. The Delta line was very short, but the Jet Blue line was out the door and down the sidewalk. We spent a relaxing time in the VIP room and that was nice. Got home at 1:30 this morning. We were so tired. All in all, we had a great time as usual. Glad we got to meet Robin and Stu and sorry to miss Rich by one day. Sorry, Walt, I didn't get down to the Flip Flop Beach Bar.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad that the 3 weeks came to an end
    But so glad it happened.

Thank you so much for sharing your time with us ......every word was enjoyable.

Time to plan your next trip.

Stay well.

Quote Originally Posted by bhoffdhoff View Post
    Well, we are back home now. I could have written more often, but in reading my posts, they all sounded the same. We went to the beach every day. I have the best tan that I have ever had. We ate one more time at Smokey Joe's and one time at Chalet Suisse. Chalet is such an elegant place. We had our covid test at the Surf Club at 7 in the morning on Thurs. There were about a dozen people ahead of us in line. When we came out, there were probably 50. We were glad for the early appt. We spent our last night at the Courtyard Hotel. It was very nice. We spent the day at the pool. It was very enjoyable. We were advised to get to the airport (by the hotel) 4 hours early. We figured it had to do with being a Saturday and the extra time involved in checking everyones test results. It was not necessary. The Delta line was very short, but the Jet Blue line was out the door and down the sidewalk. We spent a relaxing time in the VIP room and that was nice. Got home at 1:30 this morning. We were so tired. All in all, we had a great time as usual. Glad we got to meet Robin and Stu and sorry to miss Rich by one day. Sorry, Walt, I didn't get down to the Flip Flop Beach Bar.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you had a great time. I was so nice meeting you!

0 1