This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dion Family 8/9 - 8/16/19

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry you have had a difficult year. I am happy to see you'll get a chance to get to Aruba and relax, and recharge. Enjoy!!!!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I think CP said it best to savor every moment of your trip. You have had challenges, they will be there on your return so you must make the most of your trip even though it is for 1 week instead of two. I'm glad your Mom took out trip insurance. I just got around to submit claims for cancelled trips last year and one claim has already been approved and check is on the way. Allianz Insurance has an excellent customer service. They are very helpful and review claims within 10 days, easy to submit online, attach documents etc. Have fun on your trip!

0 2

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, and also your mom's challenges. I thought that I was going to have to cancel our trip in 2018, because of my mom's health, and also my brother's. They both completely depend on me. However, we did get to go, and it did me a world of good. Hopefully, you will be able to relax and savor the memories that you'll make with your wonderful family. It's so good to see you back on the forum. I also have missed you. I hope that you have a wonderful trip.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you are able to enjoy every second of your week in Aruba., you deserve it after the year you have had.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Jacki, you sooo need this trip, even if for one week. I hope you have a wonderful time with the family. Well wishes to your mom and dad.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Literally just got back from CVS where I cried at the cashier when I couldn't find my email receipt with my $5 extra care bucks. I need a break!

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jacki!! Sorry to hear that you won't be able to spend your full two weeks on Aruba. Hopefully you will get the full two weeks next year( which will be here before you know it). On the plus side, seven days on Aruba is better than Zero days on Aruba. Enjoy yourself, which i know you will, take care and relax.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Heading to the office for my last day before vacation! Foster dogs will be brought to the office for some office pup time and then off to their vacation home. Here we go!

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe travels today Dion family! Hope it's a stress free day and you arrive early!

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    will CP be the one that says it first?
    0 2