This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dion Family Trip 8/8 - 8/24

Post Thanks / Like
    Jacki - so sorry to hear about your job loss. You definitely will enjoy de-stressing in Aruba! Enjoy making new memories with your goddaughter!
    Susan
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Jacki, remember to negotiate your vacation time when you go for your next job. I negotiated my time when I started 20 years ago and got three weeks. I just negotiated an additional one week vacay instead of a raise this year. I'm up to six now!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I was in the same school for 30 years but was moved all over the building, different grades, different classification of my special education students, and felt was upset every time they played "musical classrooms". But each of those experiences made me stronger and gave me a new skill set. You've work hard for 25 years and there is a reason things are changing. You will do well in any job you move into. You may end of learning more about yourself in the process. While is may be scary, it may very well be a move ahead to something even better. Your office is a place. Most of the events that you are talking about happened outside of the job, but you brought them into the office. Go to Aruba, enjoy it and relax. If you can, take your time and evaluate what you want next in life. Look at it as an opportunity to regroup, grow and discover who you are now and where you want to go in the future. I am confident that you'll come out of this on top.

0 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't tell you all how much I appreciate you!

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 5

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Are We there Yet?

Here's hoping we hear from Jacki soon!!!

If there is anybody that needs a "destress" event...it is Jacki!!!
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    I imagine Jackie soaking in the sun, drink in hand and wondering what to do for dinner!!

0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurry! Lol
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just spoke with jacki by text.
    She and family do not arrive til Wednesday.
    For some reason I thought it was today.

Her trip ticker says TODAY
    the title of the thread says Aug 8

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry!!! I've been so insanely busy! My ticker is wrong, the Delta app on my phone that I have been going by is a countdown to CHECK IN - for the last few weeks I've been thinking that was BOARDING....

That shows you how much I need this break! I just need to BREATHE! and relax and de-stress and....... I keep repeating my Sister in Law's matra "calm blue ocean...."

Car service pick up is Wed 4am. We'll be there soon!!!

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Sorry!!! I've been so insanely busy! My ticker is wrong, the Delta app on my phone that I have been going by is a countdown to CHECK IN - for the last few weeks I've been thinking that was BOARDING....

That shows you how much I need this break! I just need to BREATHE! and relax and de-stress and....... I keep repeating my Sister in Law's matra "calm blue ocean...."

Car service pick up is Wed 4am. We'll be there soon!!!
    Are you flying SWA this trip? I ask because the boarding reminder is so important with them.
    Never mind - Delta App...apparently I need to destress and vacation too.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 08-06-2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Apparently I can't read the details.

0 3