This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Live report from July 15-25th

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe travels home, Jay. I'm so sorry your last day has been marred with this horrible news. We are always here for you...
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Lisa, so appreciated. This forum is wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Safe travels home, Jay. I'm so sorry your last day has been marred with this horrible news. We are always here for you...
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks CP- today has been a mixed bag of emotions for sure. We had an incredible night over at the Ritz and I will update that at somepoint tomorrow. I am enjoying one last drink with my wonderful wife before we head to bed at a reasonable time.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Jay.... I enjoyed your adventures and your family time. I'm really sorry about your loss.... some things just make no sense! Safe travels tomorrow.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing Jay and congrats for going home in the black.

1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update on Jay's trip..........
    His flight has been delayed til I think 6 pm and he and family are still in line at US Customs.
    He says no end in sight

I believe that Global Entry is now on their "to get" list.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We just landed in EWR and I was texting with Jay while we were in flight and he was waiting to depart Aruba.
    he said it was 3.5 hours from curb to gate there today! Awful!
    yes Global Entry definitely helps save time (saved us 40 min today vs family that didn’t have it).
    Brian

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Update on Jay's trip..........
    His flight has been delayed til I think 6 pm and he and family are still in line at US Customs.
    He says no end in sight

I believe that Global Entry is now on their "to get" list.
    That’s awful! They must be going crazy!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay,
    Trying to catch up on reviews.. yours is one of my favorites and save the best for last.
    I am so sorry for your family's loss.. heaven sure gained an "angel" you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayer
    when I go to mass next week I will light a candle in his memory
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    In fact because we did the Jetblue testing and had the received full boarding we only had to show our letter and had a separate security line and we were 1st through security on the whole plan. Our bags were out pretty weekly minus CJ's but still not bad at all. We were out of the airport within about 30 min of landing so no complaints at all.
    This means you did the JetBlue/Common Pass thingy? Did you order vault tests and do from home or did you do them at airport? I'm flying JB out of Logan in September and curious about the whole process if you don't mind sharing your experience. Last year this wasn't yet offered and I did PCR at my local hospital.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Flying down we did the vault tests from home for the second time and they worked great again...highly recommend it. We ordered it online and it was shipped to us the following day with instructions that are really easy. You use your computer to enter the "waiting room" 3 days before going and they walk you through it. Bring it to UPS and it will arrive the next day. We also got our results the same day they received the samples at about 8:30 pm or so and then we did our required online paperwork.. sent our test results and received PRE clearance that was great as it put us to the front of the line when leaving the airport...it was the fastest we have ever gotten through in 33 trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    This means you did the JetBlue/Common Pass thingy? Did you order vault tests and do from home or did you do them at airport? I'm flying JB out of Logan in September and curious about the whole process if you don't mind sharing your experience. Last year this wasn't yet offered and I did PCR at my local hospital.

1 0