This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My trip 10/2

Post Thanks / Like
    My trip 10/2-aruba3-jpgIt was quiet on Eagle Beach at Costa Linda only 10 families on whole beach most of the week
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice are you staying at Costa Linda? I heard some nice things about this resort. I saw on Interval Inventory that there were weeks available during the fall which rarely comes up. They even had a 2 bedroom for the week I was thinking of going.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Nice are you staying at Costa Linda? I heard some nice things about this resort. I saw on Interval Inventory that there were weeks available during the fall which rarely comes up. They even had a 2 bedroom for the week I was thinking of going.
    Yes , I always stay there. Its beautiful and quiet. You don't need to go to pool or beach to save chairs at 6am like up at the high rise resorts. They have very little turnover with their employees . The beach bar and restaurant is really good. The condo is like brand new inside after the renovations they did. I highly recommend it.
    0 0