This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ongoing trip report - January 29 through February 5

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    my comments about the weather in Ideastowords' hometown were thread related.
    the bantering and disagreement is not thread related.
    now back on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ideastowords View Post
    It feels good to be home, but the travel day was exhausting - 14 hours of travel what with connections and waiting. Rolled into my home about midnight, spent an hour or so entertaining and feeding kitties (they get a sitter in my absence), and getting myself reacclimated and unpacked. At 3 a.m., I fell into bed and had to be up by 7 a.m., and then bus to downtown Minneapolis for a day of work. Talk about contrast from 48 hours prior.

Thank you again, everyone, for your insight, ideas and encouragement! It's been a trip
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Trip!!
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextim View Post
    Great Trip!!
    I loved it so much I am planning another trip! I signed up for an American Airlines Credit Card that has a 50,000 bonus deal - that's more than enough to pay for a roundtrip ticket to Aruba in the late fall. Thank you for reading my story.
    0 2