This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean and Susan trip report Feb. 8th-22nd

Post Thanks / Like
    Another great day yesterday. Did Aruba Bobs trip in am r
    to am angel halting with water jets. Saw so much sea life and live coral. Great people, we would do it again. Fresh red fish and grilled shrimp at Twist last night, delicious. This morning valentines massage at Manchester, so relaxing and 2 for 1.
    stopped by to see Hatteras yesterday at the REN. They have a sweet setup. plenty of laughs. Hitting palm beach tonight to try to set up fishing trip again. We are looking for a couple to split if possible if it gets cong
    confirmed. About $150 a couple with tip and everything going out by the moomba. Just message us. Please someone let us know again where to get cheap vodka. We put bootle in freezer and it seems to evaporate!
    we can’t relay to you how much fun we at having with a week to go.
    have done nothing but relax, drink and do nothing in the hot sun. We do have Black Pearl trip and another massage booked for next week, so we are going to be quite busy. Oh well the pressures of Aruba!
    sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    How rough was it when out fishing? My husband didn’t think his back could handle the rough waters. Glad to hear you’re having so much fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    No fishing yet. Windy still at sea. Loving it here. Had wahoo fresh catch of the day and shrimp at Moomba for lunch. Back at ABC for some pool time. Bought more vodka at supersaver. Now marking bottle to keep maids honest. It can’t be us that’s killing these bottles.
    sean and Susan
    2 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Interesting about the vodka....

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    No fishing yet. Windy still at sea. Loving it here. Had wahoo fresh catch of the day and shrimp at Moomba for lunch. Back at ABC for some pool time. Bought more vodka at supersaver. Now marking bottle to keep maids honest. It can’t be us that’s killing these bottles.
    sean and Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, the vodka evaporates just like the rum in my cabinet. An Aruban phenomenon. An Aruban Bermuda Triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Another great day yesterday. Did Aruba Bobs trip in am r
    to am angel halting with water jets. Saw so much sea life and live coral. Great people, we would do it again. Fresh red fish and grilled shrimp at Twist last night, delicious. This morning valentines massage at Manchester, so relaxing and 2 for 1.
    stopped by to see Hatteras yesterday at the REN. They have a sweet setup. plenty of laughs. Hitting palm beach tonight to try to set up fishing trip again. We are looking for a couple to split if possible if it gets cong
    confirmed. About $150 a couple with tip and everything going out by the moomba. Just message us. Please someone let us know again where to get cheap vodka. We put bootle in freezer and it seems to evaporate!
    we can’t relay to you how much fun we at having with a week to go.
    have done nothing but relax, drink and do nothing in the hot sun. We do have Black Pearl trip and another massage booked for next week, so we are going to be quite busy. Oh well the pressures of Aruba!
    sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    the disappearing booze...........it happens to us all on vacation........such a mystery!
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    The maids can alter the bottle markings, it's a well kept secret in housekeeping and you'll never know. I suggest buying an extra bottle just for the maids... Glad you guys are having such a good time, thanks so much for taking us along!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Lost track of days and time again. Today is Saturday early AM. Yesterday was another relaxing day. We did mark the bottle, but we think the maids filled it back up with water to our mark. How do we know that? We drank the bottle dry and never felt a thing. Then we took a long nap. Last night was Redfish for dinner. Red Snapper plus shrimp. It was so good. Today is change over day to a new room. Hoping to meet Robin, Stu and Hatteras later for a drink. Loving it here.
    Sean and Susan
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday was beautiful weather again. Ricardo’s for breakfast mmmmmm. Did our change over to our new room at ABC. Coming from a redone room we can now notice all the ,,great, changes to room. Met Diane, Tom, Robin and Stu at the bar at the REN. Lots of laughs, fun time. Dinner at Matthews last night, delicious. Woke, up this morning Sunday, checked Vodka bottle, it was not frozen. It’s us,we are doing all the drinking. At Matthewsnow for breakfast, on the beach. So cool. I guess today we will buy more vodka. Do the walk of shame back at Lings. That’s about all the planning for the day. We have a fantastic papaya each day front row. Just looking at that beautiful turquoise water. Enjoying our trip.
    Sean and Susan
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    how early have you been getting to the beach to get the palapa?

hahahaha walk of shame at Lings.
    blaming the housekeeping staff...... I am still smiling.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0