This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stu and Robin Jan. 21-April 7

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Testing is going to big the biggest hurdle for us. I've been watching Walgreens availability for a few weeks. In our area, we have ten or so that have the Rapid Test. When I checked this morning, there were no appointments available at any location. At least we have a couple more weeks before D-day.
    Go on right at or just after midnight when they open up time slots. You both may need to be on at the same time. Numbers are coming down in NY, so it might get easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were tested today at 2:15 ish and already have ourgreen checkmark! (happy dance time) I have all the app info done and Stu will have to do it on his own phone. Test results and qualified to board papers are printed. I will email it all to my phone too. I am almost fully packed-just stuff I need tonight. Our son will drop us off at the hotel near the airport on his way to work(he works 4 miles from the hotel) tomorrow. There is a Ruby Tuesday's in the parking lot, so that is where we will have dinner. It's going to bitter cold on Friday morning when we leave the hotel for the airport-probably about 17F and windy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe travels! Looking forward to hearing how warm Aruba is!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We also have the green check mark that we printed out and also uploaded it to the United app. When you say you have the app process done - are we missing a step? Do we have to have the paperwork uploaded to an Aruba app? Or can we show them the printed copies? Thanks for your help!

Bill and Kelli

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    We were tested today at 2:15 ish and already have ourgreen checkmark! (happy dance time) I have all the app info done and Stu will have to do it on his own phone. Test results and qualified to board papers are printed. I will email it all to my phone too. I am almost fully packed-just stuff I need tonight. Our son will drop us off at the hotel near the airport on his way to work(he works 4 miles from the hotel) tomorrow. There is a Ruby Tuesday's in the parking lot, so that is where we will have dinner. It's going to bitter cold on Friday morning when we leave the hotel for the airport-probably about 17F and windy.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, how long will you be in Aruba?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    for those of you traveling to AUA in the next day or 2..............I am green with envy. Safe and easy travels

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m looking forward to reading trip reports! It will be a ray of sunshine for those of us stuck here in this gloomy northeast winter!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oneil1343 View Post
    We also have the green check mark that we printed out and also uploaded it to the United app. When you say you have the app process done - are we missing a step? Do we have to have the paperwork uploaded to an Aruba app? Or can we show them the printed copies? Thanks for your help!

Bill and Kelli
    I used the Aruba Health app and Verifly. Verifly is done and approved. Aruba Health App says "pending". American uses Verifly. When are you arriving in Aruba?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt11946 View Post
    Robin, how long will you be in Aruba?
    Till April 7th.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are arriving with you on Friday - see you at the airport. lol Although we are traveling from Wisconsin. Not familiar with Verify but will check into it. We are flying United and they required you to upload the ecard green check to their website and we have their app on our phone. Can't thank you enough for once again making our travel easier. this year

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I used the Aruba Health app and Verifly. Verifly is done and approved. Aruba Health App says "pending". American uses Verifly. When are you arriving in Aruba?
    0 0