This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Stu and Robin Jan. 21-April 7

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Julemors View Post
    Robin, if you have time and don’t mind my asking, did you have ID NOW test at Walgreens and what was the turn around time for results? Thanks, hoping to get one scheduled as soon as the date I need opens up!
    Yes, we did the ID NOW. We had our results in just under two hours. Mine came in first and hubby about 10 minutes later. Last time, it was the other way around-his first then mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another beautiful day in Aruba, until it wasn't. We took our time getting going this morning and got some stuff done in the condo. We went to the pool around 1130 and hung out with our friend for most of the day. I went back and forth trying to get laundry done. Our friend when upstairs around 4:00 and I decided to check out FB and that is when our day nosedived. Stu's cousin's daughter-in-law posted that his cousin had a fatal heart episode in her sleep. Needless to say we were in shock and as soon as Stu read the post, his sister called-she must have been on while I was. We know she had a heart condition that she was taking medicine for but refused the surgery. She was unvaccinated and had a Covid a few weeks ago. Right after that they(her, hubby, son, DIL and their little ones) moved from NJ to the middle of nowhere WV and were only there a week. The last few months were very stressful. So instead of going to Salt and Pepper, we are staying in. We made a bunch of calls and texted/called our boys. They are shocked as we are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for your loss Robin/Stu. Not a good day.
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for your loss Robin.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for your loss!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    condolences

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear your sad news.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-you everyone. It was/is a shock. They used to come to our house for Thanksgiving until Covid hit. She was the oldest of the cousins and Stu the youngest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, very sorry to hear this news. It’s tough to get a shock like that. Life is precious!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Very sorry to hear about your loss. I unexpectedly lost my sister to a heart issue a couple days before Christmas this year, she was only 56, I still can't get over the shock of it. Take solace in knowing your loved one is in a better place, and that they want you to enjoy your vacation.
    0 1