This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Trip 28 live reporting from the Boardwalk and Ocean Club

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny, she tried to be the big dog for a second yesterday and my dog woofed at her like dont mess with me I am the boss around here. They are getting along great! Ruby made it overnight without going in her crate but my wife did let her pee at 2am- I did the 10pm and 5am shifts- one more good night and we will try and get rid of the 2am spot and go from 11pm-5am which is the bear min I need to function on a giving day and it will allow everyone else to sleep normally.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    She's settling in and following the alpha dog.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    jay....if you would, how about creating a ruby journal in off topic?

I think folks would love to see her and it will keep this particular thread on topic.

I am so glad that your older dog's nose is not out of joint with the arrival of ms ruby!
    I cannot imagine my dog's reactions.
    she would kill Paul and I and the new pup in our sleep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any dog updates will happen someplace else- Last thoughts on my trip. The weather was perfect, Palm Beach was as busy as I can ever recall and wow do my old bones miss the warm weather. Another random thought is I look forward to staying at the Ocean Club at some point again on a longer trip. Maybe next summer 1 week at the Ocean Club and another at the Boardwalk. We love the Boardwalk but we also love the oceanfront rooms- such a tough decision.