This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Trip 36 report June/July 2022

Post Thanks / Like
    They never mentioned anything about what it was. Can hitting an air pocket sound like a boom? They usually see air pockets and there is a warning and Ive never heard a bang before....just glad we are all safe. I am about to check out the flights departing Boston today.
    Just finished trip 36 and have trip 37 Booked.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I forgot to mention with all the excitement yesterday was going through the 1st metal detector and it went off. I then got a "pat down" and let me say it was beyond uncomfortable...he touched every part of my body several times enough so that I was like WTH but did not say a word.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just getting caught up on here. Wow, that is beyond scary! I cannot believe they did not explain what happened. I am glad you are okay.

I also get the pat down. We flew through Amsterdam from Portugal a few days after the "underwear bomber" incident. Their version of TSA was very much on edge and EVERYONE got patted down-males patted males and females patted females-in full view of everyone. I do not know who was more uncomfortable the agents or the passengers.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Robin. I get the Pat down just was a bit surprised by the extra patting.

0 0