This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip #7

Post Thanks / Like
    Anita was there a couple of days, but not too often which is great since she is supposed to be retired!! I'd love to meet with you and others from here some time!! Maybe next time??

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Always enjoy reading great reports from my favorite place, Divi AI. So happy you finally made it back. Do you know if Anita the lady who makes the pancakes/french toast is still there, I know she tried to retire but was called back last year part time. I always bring her a gift so was just wondering Hopefully some year we can meet at the time same at Divi

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for bringing us back to Aruba!
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing your trip. It always makes me wish I was there but we have to wait until August. Rest, relaxation, sun, sea and good food with your hubby is what it is all about.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom23 View Post
    Anita was there a couple of days, but not too often which is great since she is supposed to be retired!! I'd love to meet with you and others from here some time!! Maybe next time??
    I sure hope we will meet up one of these times. We usually travel Thanksgiving time which is actually later this year. Thanks for the update on Anita, although I love her dearly I too wish she would retire, she was using a inhaler last year and I was very worried about her, she works so hard she deserves to enjoy life and relax.

0 1