This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trip Report 8/7 to 8/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Please cross your fingers that my trip home isn't as memorable as Glenn's was; heavy thunderstorms in NYC tomorrow night. Airline already warning of possible delays. Will let you all know when home safe and sound tomorrow night!
    Lisa, I wish you luck on your return flight home to NY today. It sounds like Deja Vu with our return home to JFK from Aruba 3 weeks ago. I think I wrote about it in my trip report. Yes, there are expected severe storms for late this afternoon/ evening, as there were on the day we returned (JetBlue flight 958). Let's hope you beat the storms back. Safe travels.
    Brian

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe trip home. We fly home today too(in Seattle right now) and there are going to be thunderstorms in the Philadelphia area, too.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Luck continued to be with me on this trip. Storms ended up staying south of JFK and we just experienced a bit of turbulence. Actually landed early. What was really funny to me was the heavy rain shower that occurred when I got the the airport in Aruba to come home!!

It was an amazing and memorable trip and will fill you all in more over the next few days. I'll put some reviews and info in the appropriate forums (i.e., Food, hotels, etc.).

0 6

Post Thanks / Like
    I always go to Spa Del Sol for a relaxing massage my first morning there but I might have to try the cooling wrap now!
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, Laura, it was so amazing! And following it up with the aromatherapy relaxing massage...heavenly. You must try it!

0 0