This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    Then a few of us headed next-door to mulligans for dinner. I had a pepperoni pizza and split some onion rings.
    Very appropriate, September 20th was Pepperoni Pizza Day (in the US at least). Really enjoying your reports.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiChris View Post
    Hi Laura - your report is GREAT! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures all week.
    I've been meaning to try Twist of Flavors so I enjoyed your summary on that restaurant. Would you recommend eating inside or out on the terrace (for first time to visit the restaurant)?
    it really is a personal choice. I eat outside. I don’t mind the warm weather or breeze and inside is a little small. I’ve never eaten inside there, but inside was full when I was there
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve eaten inside at TOF it’s nice if it’s not too busy otherwise it can be loud. In the future I’ll probably try outside.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I ate outside at TOF twice when I was there in August. I personally think their indoor space is a bit tight. And I like to people watch! LOL!
    Can highly recommend TOF. They serve this incredible Jack Daniels honey barbecue sauce with their steak; it's awesome! And their mashed potatoes are made with spinach and BACON!!! What's not to love? And they make just about the best Cosmopolitan I've ever had. I'll be going there several times next year for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I’ve eaten inside at TOF it’s nice if it’s not too busy otherwise it can be loud. In the future I’ll probably try outside.
    1 3

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    mashed potatoes with spinach and bacon just jumped out at me!!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    I ate outside at TOF twice when I was there in August. I personally think their indoor space is a bit tight. And I like to people watch! LOL!
    Can highly recommend TOF. They serve this incredible Jack Daniels honey barbecue sauce with their steak; it's awesome! And their mashed potatoes are made with spinach and BACON!!! What's not to love? And they make just about the best Cosmopolitan I've ever had. I'll be going there several times next year for sure!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I've eaten outside for breakfast. They make good dutch pancakes but I have nothing to make comparison with as I've never had them anywhere else. I ate inside for the wine tasting which last 2 hours, limited people and I actually enjoyed it as it was wine pairing. The food were small size but pretty generous especially the dessert the chocolate mouse.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Meant chocolate Mousse not mouse. LOL. I'm not even doing spelling correction as it made me burst out laughing. Sorry!!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they were pretty tasty - especially when I lathered them with some of that bourbon-honey sauce! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    mashed potatoes with spinach and bacon just jumped out at me!!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Yes!! That sauce was delicious!!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a whole big thing right now and lost it on my tablet so now I’m going to try to do this on my phone lol. Yesterday I spent most of the day at the little pool although I did go across the street to the ocean and managed to get into the water for a few minutes. Last night I went up to fusion for dinner and I had a glass of Muscato and a cheese platter that I love so much last year.

The cheese platter was very very good, however, it was not nearly as good as last year. Today we are supposed to go to baby Beach and I am not feeling it at the moment lol. Hopefully after my coffee my attitude will change

Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...-c374de83-1196-496b-b62c-7a2ae264f839-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...-8f28eb44-83b3-4924-b3fd-302bb342da4e-jpg  

1 0