This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Trip report 9/22-10/5

Post Thanks / Like
    Love, love, love all your photos, Laura! Thanks so much for taking us along both with your reports and now these. I'm not a Facebook user either so great of you to share with us.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mind sharing them here. I just have a tough time doing it on my phone (old eyes and fat fingers) Plus most of my photos were taken with my point and shoot so I didn't D/L them until I got home.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Love, love, love all your photos, Laura! Thanks so much for taking us along both with your reports and now these. I'm not a Facebook user either so great of you to share with us.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Report and thanks for the photos, always fun to see pictures! Trying to catch up on my reading seems like I haven't been on here forever. Loved the service for your friend in your group very touching and beautiful. Always nice to see rainbows in Aruba.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Trip report 9/22-10/5-img_7031-jpgTrip report 9/22-10/5-img_7063-jpgTrip report 9/22-10/5-img_7064-jpg

One of our donations to Imeldahof Children's Home
    My Goodwill Ambassador presentation. I don't think this will be in the Aruba Today paper, but I keep checking :P
    The gifts from Divi and cert from tourism authority for the ambassador status

https://www.arubatoday.com/usa-guest...oyal-visitors/
    Last edited by Laura in NH; 10-12-2019 at 10:36 AM. Reason: remove foot from mouth
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the license plate frame.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    Love the Funchi from West Deck and I always get it. One year they had a special where they had ground beef on it and then the Gouda cheese on top. It was the most delicious dish I ever tasted there!

0 1