This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip report 9/22-10/5

Post Thanks / Like
    The meal sound great. I've been trying to get my hubby to go, hopefully I'll convince him this year.

Maybe I'm just tired, but I can't figure out the auto correct of the "hint of hair".

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh I just corrected those sentences!!

hint of heat!!!
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    1 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to ask about the "hint of hair" but figured it was an auto correct thing ......... hint of heat was not something that I had guessed.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought there was a hair in it...

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Talk text and AutoCorrect are not always my friends. Especially late at night. We just got back from Linda‘s pancakes and I am super full all over again! The rest of the day will be spent at the infinity pool
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I may have stayed in the sun a bit too long today.

I need to start packing because I have to move to my new room tomorrow. I am going to a friends room later tonight for a bourbon and cigars. It’s our little tradition. We have plans to wake up early and be at the chapel to see the sunrise tomorrow morning, I hope we get up and get out like we planned. I’m eating the last of the ceviche I made so that I don’t have to throw it out or move it. That will be my dinner tonight. Linda’s pancakes was delicious as always. I once again chose to have a Gouda, walnuts, and honey on mine with a side of crispy bacon. Yum Yum
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great place, loved the menu

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Left at 5:15 to catch the sunrise at the chapel. It was a nice sunrise but there was an event the The night before and the big tent was still set up so I worked around it. Maybe I’ll go to the lighthouse later this week for another sunrise. Today is moving day my room isn’t ready yet so I’m just waiting and then after that we’re grilling hotdogs at my friends room and watching some football. Should be a nice fun relaxing afternoon
    0 1

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Laura,

Great to see you are having wonderful time in Aruba.

It sounds like you really enjoyed Melt Away. M/A is definitely on our 'new discoveries' list for when we are there in two weeks.

I look forward to reading more of your posts in the coming days.

Sun, swim, eat, drink, and have the most fun you possibly can. Last thing Laura, are you a shopper? As you might imagine, I know every bench outside every store from one end of Aruba to the other. In two weeks, I'll be settling in to the stone bench outside Little Switzerland while my wife, well...you know.

Glenn
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Glenn I am not a shopper. If I want something I go in with a purpose I get that item and I get out. My friends, however, are huge shoppers and they will spend the whole day downtown Oranjestad shopping and having lunch.
    0 0