This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Trip Report Dec. 27-March 28

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, thanks so much for continuing your trip report. You have been so faithful in keeping with it. I don't know if I could have kept it going so long. I lived vicariously through you these last 3 months (minus our 2 weeks that we were actually there, of course). It's interesting to hear that after 3 months, it was still sad to leave Aruba. You and Stu are living our dream. I hope to catch up with you next year. If you think of any more Alaska questions, don't hesitate to ask. Next to Aruba, it's our favorite place . Dianne (and Tom).

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, thanks so much for sharing your trip and giving the rest of us something to read for three months. You can't imagine how awesome it was. Can't wait to read about your next trip!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Helped me get through winter.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you have enjoyed the posts. All of the trip reports help me get through not being in Aruba.

As the Beatles said, "Oh, i get by with a little help from my friends". That is what the trips reports are about for those of us at home.

I wanted to share one of several pictures I was sent yesterday. It is the final product of the group mosaic.

Trip Report Dec. 27-March 28-cdd5fdfe-9e11-4fdf-b789-933dc4a09a50-jpg
    BTW, it was 55 outside today, and the daylillies and tulips are starting to push up in my yard, and the forsythia around the corner is beginning to bloom. Definitely not Aruba, but not winter either.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    That mosaic is beautiful! I have not one crafty bone in my body so I am always impressed with others work! I am happy the weather is cooperating for you!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Robin, thanks so much for continuing your trip report. You have been so faithful in keeping with it. I don't know if I could have kept it going so long. I lived vicariously through you these last 3 months (minus our 2 weeks that we were actually there, of course). It's interesting to hear that after 3 months, it was still sad to leave Aruba. You and Stu are living our dream. I hope to catch up with you next year. If you think of any more Alaska questions, don't hesitate to ask. Next to Aruba, it's our favorite place . Dianne (and Tom).
    Oh I'm going to Alaska on a cruise in September Inside Passage from Seattle. I will PM you with questions if you don't mind. Thx...

0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Oh I'm going to Alaska on a cruise in September Inside Passage from Seattle. I will PM you with questions if you don't mind. Thx...
    Ace, please do. I'd be happy to help. Dianne

0 0