This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report January 6-April 1, 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Thank-you. He is 10 years younger than me. His family and Stu's family go back to the late 1930s. They are more family than friends. I am godmother to his son. He's had a rough few years-very nasty divorce, continuous issues with his crazy ex over the kids(15 and 11), lost both his parents and is trying to settle their estates, run the business and deal with his siblings. Just as he thought things were getting easier (just moved into his dream house), now he was a serious medical issue.
    That’s a lot to deal within a short period of time. Stress can do a number on the body. Hope he has a successful surgery and an easy recovery.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't think about that! Grab a cocktail or two and vegetate by the pool. The dust and sand will still be there in a day or two!

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Just realized we are 1/2 through our time here.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Don't think about that! Grab a cocktail or two and vegetate by the pool. The dust and sand will still be there in a day or two!
    This week is only the 2nd time in 6 weeks that I've dusted. I can't stand the feel of sand on the floor of the condo and sweep the living area every few days. The rest as it needs it. Laundry is endless though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last night Stu was checking the credit card statement online and found that the bar at the Ren overcharged us by $10.00. There was a service charged added and he added another $1.00 which turned into $11.00. Check your bill Dianne, Tom, Susan and Sean.

Today I went to Indulgences by the Sea for a mani in the am. I didn't sleep well last night and fell asleep on the sofa before my mosaic class. I'm slowly getting my project done. I think the most difficult part is over with now and should be able to move along a lot faster. I was only there for 2 hrs today because I did not know she moved it up an hour this week. I took Kesha Yena out of the freezer and made that when I came home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, hope you will share a pic of the finished project with us! Know it's going to be beautiful!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks we will check our bille. Fiun seeing you guys.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    We checked our bill. Our's was ok. Thanks for the heads up. We look forward to getting together again next year.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    We checked our bill. Our's was ok. Thanks for the heads up. We look forward to getting together again next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Thanks we will check our bille. Fiun seeing you guys.
    Sean and Susan
    We will have to do it again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quiet day. Went to the pool at 10 am, read, chatted, cooled off. Went back to the condo for lunch and then at the pool till almost 5. Made dinner, watched the sunset, and discussed the next few days. Right now I have my sliding doors open to get some fresh air in for a few hours. There seems to be a wedding reception on the beach-lights, music, tables, pole tent(?) with sheers-looks so nice. Something seems like it must have happened by Screaming Eagle. Blue flashing lights for about 30 minutes now. Maybe an accident?