This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 191 to 200 of 200

Thread: Walt and Pam in Aruba 2021

  1. #191
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    39,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    "No Starbucks for you!!!"
    It is kind of empowering holding back the prize.

    Did you get the watch?
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

    0 0
     

  2. #192
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    5,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Im glad you didn't have to stress missing your connection with the delays. Late November is our usual time to visit but we aren't sure if we are again this year or pushing to 2022 for either Super Bowl or to travel with family during their timeshare week later in the spring.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 1
     

  3. #193
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    "No Starbucks for you!!!"
    It is kind of empowering holding back the prize.

    Did you get the watch?
    I did get the watch, I'll send you a picture...

    0 0
     

  4. #194
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Im glad you didn't have to stress missing your connection with the delays. Late November is our usual time to visit but we aren't sure if we are again this year or pushing to 2022 for either Super Bowl or to travel with family during their timeshare week later in the spring.
    It would be nice to be there for the Super Bowl and watch TB repeat.

    0 0
     

  5. #195
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    2,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    So no more working from home Walt?
    0 0
     

  6. #196
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    4,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you had a such issues on the flights.






    0 0
     

  7. #197
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    5,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    It would be nice to be there for the Super Bowl and watch TB repeat.
    My only Super Bowl in Aruba was Giants/Patriots but you probably don't want to hear about that one.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 0
     

  8. #198
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    My only Super Bowl in Aruba was Giants/Patriots but you probably don't want to hear about that one.
    It was a good game. I wasn't thrilled with the outcome, but such is life.

    0 0
     

  9. #199
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    So no more working from home Walt?
    We still have the option, but I had to move my stuff to make room for a new employee. We are really only going in when something emergent arises.

    0 0
     

  10. #200
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Sorry you had a such issues on the flights.
    It was only a delay, nothing serious. It comes with the territory.

    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •