This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WaltVB... Back again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy full day of vacation! Enjoy!!

0 1

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba will never be the same. LOL
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great time! Waiting to read the trip reports.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you arrived and got the party started.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Glad you made it safe!

I saw Mat bartending at Moomba in December after my black pearl trip. He looked kind of tired but good for him on being Manager. He's a nice guy! He called me a cab but it never came. Hard to get a cab in that area. I walked to the Holiday Inn to get a cab per Tracy' tip.
    We did that last year as well, however I think this year we will try walking to Holiday Inn via beach it seems like a shorter walk (lol) Loved meeting Matt he is a real sweetheart!

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    So we're back in the room after spending the morning on the beach and the afternoon playing bingo and floating in the lazy river. Getting ready to take showers and roll over to the Holiday Inn for a big surprise... more to come!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to your trip report and daily adventures or relaxings!
    Susan
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday was fun. Pam and I walked over to Holiday Inn to supposedly meet someone from the forum. I told Pam the guy would be wearing a Red Sox hat and to help me look for him. As we're seated at the bar, with Pam scanning the area for some guy in a ball cap, her sister and BIL snuck up behind her and said Happy Birthday. Pam was stunned, shocked, in state of disbelief and then the tears, crying and hugging started. It was so cool and such a surprise, all those months of secrecy finally paid off. We went back to our room at Surf Club to pick up our friends nd we were off to the Local Store where Pam wanted a Chubato burger for dinner. Everyone ordered burgers and fries and we had a blast. The it was back to Surf Club to park the car after dropping her sister off at HI. We walked back to Moomba, where her sister and BIL were already waiting with Scott and Leslie. I gave Matt the high sign and minutes later here he comes with this enormous , beautiful birthday cake complete with a what looked like a flare for a candle. My sister in law had brought a bunch of tiaras and they were passed out to a lot of the girls sitting around the bar and when the cake came out we all sang happy birthday. Then my brother in law took on the duty of slicing the cake and we served about 50 people sitting around the bar some cake, which was delicious by the way. It was a fantastic evening, with multiple surprises. I'm sure Pam will never forget it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely brilliant! Pam will have those memories for years. Nice that Leslie and Scott were there too. Hope they are doing well!!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you pulled off the perfect surprise! I am sure she will cherish everything you did for her for years to come! Great job, Walt!!!! - and happy birthday to your wife!!
    0 1