This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 6 days to go!!!

Palm beach for one! In front of our resort was great bach front. Super nice, soft, white sand. Water is great! I loved the country side. Touring on the ATV is a must!
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile 6 days to go!!!

Hello all! I am all set and ready to go to Aruba next Wednesday the 25th! I am staying at the Occidental Grand and wanted to hear from someone who has stayed there. They advertise kayaking, snorkeling and other water sports as a part of the package... is this true? Am I just reading it wrong? Do you get to use snorkle equipment and kayaks??

Super excited to visit!
    Last edited by aruba0725; 07-19-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it is true....ask when you check in and they will let you know where to go to get it or sign up for it.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    they offer those activities and more, also they have hobie cat sailboats, a guide will take 2 and sail along the coast to the lighthouse..
    i love the occidental, for any activities or questions speak to sandra in guest services she's wonderful. tell her ricky provided you her name.
    have a great trip, you'll love the occidental.
    my home turf!
    0 1