This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Divi - how many are there and what's the difference?

Post Thanks / Like

Divi - how many are there and what's the difference?

I'm starting a different thread from the "Honeymoon" question b/c it's off that topic. A few folks mentioned the Divi in that thread. I'm hoping someone can explain how many Divi resorts are on the island, and wondering when people say "Divi", which one is being referenced?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge. Apparently I should get off the beach and out & about a bit more often when we are there, lol! But the water, and the white sand, and the sunshine, it's just so hard to leave it! There have been times when we are 2 or 3 days into our trip and we haven't been to SuperFoods or Lings yet. We just say "it's too beautiful of a day, we'll go tomorrow"....
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Divi Dutch timeshare is adjacent to the Tamarijn on Druif Beach.
    Divi Village and Divi Golf are timeshares and I believe a few condos are located across from Tamarijn and Dutch and across the street from the beach.
    Divi All inclusive and Tamarijn All Inclusive are on Druif beach and are hotels.
    Divi Phoenix is a timeshare at the area where Eagle and Palm Beaches meet.

Did I miss any?

Never apologize for asking a question here!!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea! It's all clear now :-) I think I walk past the Divi All inclusive and the Tamarijn on my daily morning walk

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Divi Dutch timeshare is adjacent to the Tamarijn on Druif Beach.
    Divi Village and Divi Golf are timeshares and I believe a few condos are located across from Tamarijn and Dutch and across the street from the beach.
    Divi All inclusive and Tamarijn All Inclusive are on Druif beach and are hotels.
    Divi Phoenix is a timeshare at the area where Eagle and Palm Beaches meet.

Did I miss any?

Never apologize for asking a question here!!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    In my response on the honeymoon thread I was referencing the Divi All inclusive and Tamarijn All Inclusive are on Druif beach and are hotels. Thanks for the explanation Andrea!
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 2