This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIVI/Tamarijn All Inclusives. Cyber Sale. 11/26

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

DIVI/Tamarijn All Inclusives. Cyber Sale. 11/26

https://www.facebook.com/DiviandTamarijnAruba/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARCDvelsiV2krcHlY5QquKLWWv9hDSrnh0x5kmC58fXe _ttBthHcie6XDed1_0HFCytciXdSMuCazf_M&hc_ref=ARSS78 qvUacnTWsrJQbFJzjD62ufzXLjs6yomGJY9KGzfAX5KN2q8xDU N9Vt4HsdDr4&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARCO2MttFuOWMhrp-YUnVckJGmM3r5wm1n4d2JisqMgzaUnqfOJdHbHP9zS8xzgOw3h awMi-MT4gu_XcFsoDQjvbiWTct7HZzz-A5BysUDGbjZr8VzQtXMHartrzWRQfmm_B8ltY5i2P28xEL55Ps J1DAQSttZNGuBKj1EwzAavz6TRLzehOqYFvzBLUb9Z0Ihkvk7B j0V1ACUndxbWdHhGmlxc4Nuqrbt7-lqtoicSPPyRhahkin-dt3fk1vKQe5P_FWGQRb1WTni1GAwMBH9QHDMROvkk3-LRGdgtQZNvVwLuS3ZU8TCiXw3WEugicyarG3PRduuT2q1CqE1D vgnYzNe2YLM-pSjxqajkS6PbVKfiVVLqheLwS

Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives

1 hr ·
    We’ve got your #BeachforDays… Don’t miss this one time deal to save 50% off All Inclusive rates at Divi & Tamarijn Aruba when you use code "CYBER18". Available for 24-hours only on Cyber Monday, November 26th. Plan ahead and reserve your spot on our mile-long beach any time from April 21 – December 22, 2019.
    We're also giving away a FREE stay for one lucky winner who books during the Cyber promotion (hotel only). The winner will be announced Tuesday, Nov 27th on Instagram only @divitamarijnaruba. Follow us there to see who won and for more chances to win!

Post Thanks / Like
    We're talking about splitting our three weeks between Palm and Eagle. We'd like to try the Tam AI for something totally different from the normal for us. The problem with their cyber sale is the fine print says you get the 50% off of the hotel when booking an air/hotel package. Unfortunately the air part wouldn't work for us.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I called and spoke to the nice reservationist person at the 1 800 #

the deal is for only the hotel (not including any air or air package)

TERMS & CONDITIONS: 50% discount for online reservations made Monday, November 26, 2018 from 12:00AM to 11:59PM EST only. Use code CYBER18 at diviaruba.com, tamarijnaruba.com or call 1-800-554-2008 between 8AM - 6:30PM EST. Sale rates reflect discount of 50% off original Internet Published hotel rates. Discounts also apply to children's fees. 50% discount applies to the hotel portion of air/hotel packages and is subject to airlift availability via US Gateways only. For assistance with air/hotel packages call 1-800-442-8952. Travel dates are April 21 to December 22, 2019 and offer is subject to room category and hotel availability. All Reservations require a One (1) night non-refundable deposit. Air/hotel packages require full payment at time of booking. Offer non-combinable with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Applies to new bookings only. All standard hotel terms & polices apply. Restrictions may apply.
    she directed me to the Terms on the Ad page ...
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-24-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The deal worked out quite well for us this year...
    First year in 18 that we've been able to squeeze in an extra week... mainly due to the killer deal and the hard work and diligence of the folks under this roof.
    And we get to fly our favourite airline, Westjet.
    This is going to be one excellent vacation...
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 11, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    50% off is attractive!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just booked our 7th trip to the Divi - woo hooooo!!!!!!! Gotta love that Cyber Monday sale.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so frustrated that the LIKE feature is gone.

LIKE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom23 View Post
    Just booked our 7th trip to the Divi - woo hooooo!!!!!!! Gotta love that Cyber Monday sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I called and spoke to the nice reservationist person at the 1 800 #

the deal is for only the hotel (not including any air or air package)

TERMS & CONDITIONS: 50% discount for online reservations made Monday, November 26, 2018 from 12:00AM to 11:59PM EST only. Use code CYBER18 at diviaruba.com, tamarijnaruba.com or call 1-800-554-2008 between 8AM - 6:30PM EST. Sale rates reflect discount of 50% off original Internet Published hotel rates. Discounts also apply to children's fees. 50% discount applies to the hotel portion of air/hotel packages and is subject to airlift availability via US Gateways only. For assistance with air/hotel packages call 1-800-442-8952. Travel dates are April 21 to December 22, 2019 and offer is subject to room category and hotel availability. All Reservations require a One (1) night non-refundable deposit. Air/hotel packages require full payment at time of booking. Offer non-combinable with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Applies to new bookings only. All standard hotel terms & polices apply. Restrictions may apply.
    she directed me to the Terms on the Ad page ...
    Hmm...

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Hmm...
    Wow for us in Canada when we factor in exchange and have to add our flights separately this isn’t any deal at all. It ends up costing us more then what the regular price is.

its too bad, we were hoping we could take advantage.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I am so frustrated that the LIKE feature is gone.

LIKE!!
    Thanks Andrea. I am super excited! It will make it much easier to handle the bad winter they are predicting. FYI - if people are thinking of taking advantage of this deal, don't hesitate. It took me awhile to find a week available for the category of room we like. I think they only put a certain number of rooms up for the sale. I started my search about 8:30 am and some dates were already not available. Now on to looking for airfare deals. Jet Blue is a bit pricey for the way home but the I will prevail - ha!!

0 0