This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First Timer

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you figured it out. Maybe the resorts website? Some have forums where owners list their timeshares for rent. Or the resort's FB page.

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you could also try www.tug2net.com

you could join some FB timeshare groups....LaCabana, MArriott Surf, Playa Linda, Casa Del Mar etc...
    Renaissance Ocean Suites has a tough admission process. All of these groups want to keep spammers out.

Most of these groups require that you answer questions in order to join and to. have an active FB page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillian0125 View Post
    I knew I must have been missing something on Redweek.com...I was browsing as a guest, not as a member, so information is limited.

Other than Redweek.com, what is the best way to find timeshare rentals?
    0 1

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some resorts have a section on their website where owners list weeks for rent. We rent at Costa Linda, which is an outstanding resort on Eagle Beach. Go to costalinda-aruba.com, look under "The resort " in the menu, then go to rentals and resales. You have to plug in your week, so you need to know what the week number is that you are going. For example, Nov.1-8 is week 44. Costa Linda books Friday to Friday.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the advice, everyone!!
    0 0