This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holiday Inn

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea and Walt - I remembered to get online today to check this out. It says "Your account is closed". The letter I received said something about a zero balance and inactivity (I paid it to a zero balance just a couple months ago). I sent a message for clarification. I'll let you know what happens. Anyhow, the letter said we our points would expire in 30 days. We didn't have many left, but enough for a night someplace and we also had a "free night" which card holders get once a year. We're using it this weekend to just go to a town not far from us with a beautiful winery. We'll stay overnight so neither of us has to drive home after an evening of wine, spirits and who knows what else...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    they cancelled you?

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you call them? Don't trust the info you find online. Call and speak to someone. If the person you talk to doesn't satisfy your questions, ask for a supervisor and if they fail ask for their supervisor. Demand answers, you are the customer, you are always right!
    I've honestly never heard of such a thing. I'd be livid.