This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Holiday Inn almost 50 years old! (Rona's article )

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Holiday Inn almost 50 years old! (Rona's article )

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. Makes me feel old. It was only 20 years old when we first went in 1989.

To add to the article about events at the HI, my sis and ex BIL joined us one year and all my ex BIL wanted to do was go to "Western Night". It was held in the ballroom and felt like a wedding reception with so-so food, tacky decor and wanna be entertainers. It was so bad it was funny. The term "Western Night" comes up jokingly between DH and myself occasionally.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    good thing he is an EX!
    Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    OMG. Makes me feel old. It was only 20 years old when we first went in 1989.

To add to the article about events at the HI, my sis and ex BIL joined us one year and all my ex BIL wanted to do was go to "Western Night". It was held in the ballroom and felt like a wedding reception with so-so food, tacky decor and wanna be entertainers. It was so bad it was funny. The term "Western Night" comes up jokingly between DH and myself occasionally.
    0 0