This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ritz beach cabana pricing?

Post Thanks / Like

Ritz beach cabana pricing?

So with all the chatter about palapas, I was curious about the pricing on the beach/pool cabanas. I couldn’t find anything on their site and so I emailed them but haven’t heard back. So anyone know what the going rate is?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Peg I think/know they adjust their prices based on the time of year- low/high season. They do the same thing in Casa Nonna..prior to that Solanio etc.. I have never had issues getting an umbrella for shade. The cabanas were very expensive from what I recall- so expensive I did not ever consider getting one. I want to quote a price but I could be off so I wont. They do include a fridge and fresh water...plus great service from my observations and its something I would enjoy if it were more reasonably priced.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-16-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Found this after a little research but not sure how up to date it is...but its about what I recall. Here you go.

Beach Cabanas (May-October) $250 and includes: Ice; Water Bottles; Sunscreen; Fresh Fruit Platter; and Snack Assortments.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Found this after a little research but not sure how up to date it is...but its about what I recall. Here you go.

Beach Cabanas (May-October) $250 and includes: Ice; Water Bottles; Sunscreen; Fresh Fruit Platter; and Snack Assortments.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    its expensive but considering how much bigger they are and what you get, it beats the so called "cabanas" at baby beach for what they cost without chairs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post

Thanks Jay! The $250 doesn’t sound too bad until you consider adding that expense to the cost of the room. Guess I’ll have to give this one some thought!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    But $250.00 does include water. So all in all, you have to factor that in.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 4

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    But $250.00 does include water. So all in all, you have to factor that in.
    Sean and Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Peg while i don't this for a fact I feel as though you could negotiate somewhat if you wanted to grab it for the entire week. If you send me a message next month when I go I will check in with a few of my friends that work around the beach and ask them if they ever offer any "deals" for buying more than 1 day.

Gaby is right though, I think the cabana has as much sq footage as our 1st apartment and it is certainly nicer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jay. We’re only there a few nights before we move to Manchebo. I may just do it for a day. Of course, Tom had the same reaction as Andrea, Yikes! Guess I always compare to Vegas prices; to get one at the Venetian it’s $450.

0 0