This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ritz Questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kemperato View Post
    There is a beach walk between the properties. I would use that to go between the two.
    Thanks! That sounds more doable!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    If you take the elevator to the bottom of the Ritz and walk out towards the ocean its a flat walk over the the Marriott with a little incline on the marriott property and NO stairs that I can think of. Its a couple hundred yards and is lighted at night as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    And yes there are bathrooms on the backside of Madero so you don't have to go all the way inside the Ritz.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't recall seeing a golf cart on property but I would reach out and at least ask if they had anything to assist. You want to ask for a room close to the elevators because the oceanfront rooms are a LONG walk around some winding halls. The have ocean front (just not as close to the water but still great) much closer to the elevators. We have stayed in them many times and have heard others complain about the walk...I enjoyed it as it burned off some of my drinking calories

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    If you take the elevator to the bottom of the Ritz and walk out towards the ocean its a flat walk over the the Marriott with a little incline on the marriott property and NO stairs that I can think of. Its a couple hundred yards and is lighted at night as well.
    Thank you for all your tips! We’re looking forward to our stay! I think as long as he takes things slow we’ll be good.

0 1