This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rui Antilles

Post Thanks / Like

Rui Antilles

Hello Aruba - we are going to Aruba in May which is about our 20th visit- have always gone condo fist with kids (now there all grown with there ounkids) ant last 10 years with our cousin. Well last year we decided to try AI gettting to old to run back and forth to grocery store:and we have been to all the restaurants we are also have no problem with still going out to dinner to our favorite restaurant.

Just looking for feed feed back I was told if you stay at the Antilles you have all access to the RIU PALACE NEXT STORE. But I read something yesterday that made me question what I was told...

any feed back wiil be helpfull
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes you will have access to the Riu Palace! You just can’t go to the a la carte restaurants at the Palace. I’ve stayed at the Antillas 4 x and the Riu Palace 1x let me know if you have any questions

Quote Originally Posted by mary f View Post
    Hello Aruba - we are going to Aruba in May which is about our 20th visit- have always gone condo fist with kids (now there all grown with there ounkids) ant last 10 years with our cousin. Well last year we decided to try AI gettting to old to run back and forth to grocery store:and we have been to all the restaurants we are also have no problem with still going out to dinner to our favorite restaurant.

Just looking for feed feed back I was told if you stay at the Antilles you have all access to the RIU PALACE NEXT STORE. But I read something yesterday that made me question what I was told...

any feed back wiil be helpfull
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks can u tell me how the restaurant are at the Antilles.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The food at the Antillas has always been good. The a’la carte steakhouse and fusion are the two we go to the most.
    the fusion restaurant is called Krystal and men do need to wear long pants to go to this restaurant. We didn’t care for the Italian or the Aruban.

The dinner buffet is pretty amazing with lots of selection. We have never once complained about the food at this resort.

You can also eat at the buffets at the Riu Palace if you want. They are fairly similar except at the Palace there is children in the restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by mary f View Post
    Thanks can u tell me how the restaurant are at the Antilles.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your input
    0 0

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an FYI....try and get a villa room. They are the newest at the Antillas and closest to the beach. You also get access to the semi-private pool..(no fighting for pool chairs). We always stay in the villas when we stay here.Rui Antilles-17362514_10154820879585804_2593257427669674053_n-jpgRui Antilles-29388423_10155858310015804_3616804495582486410_n-jpgRui Antilles-17361714_10154820880605804_15427167491359588_n-jpg
    Aruba Trip #9....March 2019....
    0 0