This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Surf club gym

Post Thanks / Like

Surf club gym

I will be staying at the Surf club in March (we usually stay at the Ocean Club) but was wondering what the surf club gym is like - I heard it may be in renovation when I go. I like the Ocean Club just fine, but I assume I won't be able to use it as I'm staying at the Surf Club this time. Has anyone been there recently and have opinions on the gym facility?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Surf club gym's renovations are complete!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the surf club about two weeks ago-gym is very nice and clean. a lot of nautilus type equipment and a nice dumbell rack. Cardio machines are top of the line with Tvs and earphone hook ups on almost if not everyone. The only problem I had there was getting a cardio machine at first-however I just altered my routine a bit and when I was ready again a couple were available. One of the people I was with did use the Ocean Club gym as well, he was not hassled at all so that is still an option. Have a great time!

Post Thanks / Like

Steam Rooms

Does anyone know if The Surf Club's fitness or any of the Marriott's have steam rooms/sauna's in the fitness centers. They can really help on a night you've drank too much
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a sauna and shower in the Surf Club fitness center open 24/7, although I have never personally used it. I have always tried to sleep off any "over-drinking" on the beach-maybe i should try the sauna next time.

0 1